JOURNAL OF HAND SURGERY (EUROPEAN VOLUME)
Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume) is the official journal of FESSH. It has a dynamic internal organization, which enables it to adapt to ever growing needs of a hand surgeon. It has become the leading journal in the field of hand surgery. Publishing several studies coming from all over the word, and reaching to a wide range of readers makes the journal an important source of knowledge. The journal also carries pages giving notices of the activities of member societies of FESSH.
Journal Committee was appointed for the collaboration with the journal. The chair of the Journal Committee is Prof Gürsel Leblebicioğlu. The Chairman of the journal Committee is also a member of the Management Committee of the Journal, which meets twice yearly.
||Prof Gürsel LeblebicioğluThe chairman of the Journal Committee is Gürsel Leblebicioğlu, professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology and hand surgeon.
Office address: Rabindranath Tagore Caddesi 78/A, Hilal Mahallesi, Çankaya, Ankara, Turkey. 06550
Previous position: University of Hacettepe Medical School, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Division of Hand Surgery, Sıhhiye, Ankara, Turkey.
– Chair of the Journal Commitee, Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand
– Member of the Management Committee, Journal of Hand Surgery European.
– Member of the Examination Committee, Federation of European Societies for Surgery of the Hand.
Main areas of interest:
– Obstetrical brachial plexus palsy
– Kienböcks disease
– Musicians Hand
– Limb salvage in musculoskeletal oncologic surgery
– Orthopaedic basic sciences
Highlighted Publications (FESSH ICL Books):
– Current Treatment of Nerve Injuries and Disorders, 2013 Eds. Lars Dahlin, Gürsel Leblebicioğlu
– Evidence Based Date in Hand Surgery and Therapy, 2017 Eds. Grey Giddins, Gürsel Leblebicioğlu